Follow me on Instagram

Photobucket


Tuesday, May 7, 2013

06 May 2013


Been so busy since the day I returned from Taiwan.
So busy that I don't even have time to cut my nails(okay,I'm just too lazy).
So while uploading pictures on facebook,I've decided to blog a short post.

Went to Matte White Photography(previously known as Candle Boutique) to shoot for Running Thread's upcoming collection.
Walked about 20 mins from Paya Lebar station. 
Was so thirsty and so lost.
We even have turned on our GPS to find our way there.
No choice, Justina and I are both Gemini, we have no sense of direction. lol
After that we realised that we should have alighted at Macpherson station.
Fml, it's only a 5 mins walk from Macpherson station  -.-

Anyhoo, the new studio looks nice. So much spacious!
And of cos, I love the pictures for the upcoming collection!

 My favourite photo of the shoot!
So hawt!





In the middle of the shoot.
Yea, messy i know.

*****************************************************

Managed to take some photos with Shauna this time round.
I really cannot stand my fat and round face.
Also, bangs getting longer. So long that I think that my eyelashes can actually hold em' up.
Told you I super busy already.





Not forgetting to take some photos with Justina.
The lady who verifies your payment and reply your emails.




That's all about today.
Good night! 

No comments: