Follow me on Instagram

Photobucket


Monday, July 8, 2013

Staycation // Advance 2nd Anniversary Celebration.




Had this staycation plan in my head for a few months, and I finally booked it last month.
Too much things happened recently and I don't know if this staycation came at the right timing or not.
Not in the best mood for it but on the other hand I could set my mind free for at least a night.








The boy received an urgent job last minute and we have to delay our staycation for awhile.
And so, I have plenty of time to spare. So much of time that I can even draw eyeliner and decide if I should bring my round shades or my KKXX cap.
Finally left the house(with my KKXX cap hanging on my backpack lol) at about 6pm and cabbed down to Studio M.
I've been trying to find a nice and affordable hotel for this staycation and after doing some research, I decided to give Studio M a try!


I was greeted by friendly staffs at the lobby. And the lighting at the lobby is so damn nice!
I didn't take a picture because I was busying with the registration. :(

 I tell you, the room really damn chio.
I mega love the super big window, the desk, the bed, and the stairs.
How I wished my room could be like this. I really wanna have white bedsheets. :(

 Fat but I don't care.








If this is my work desk, I confirm become very productive one!







And then, since the window is so big the lighning must be good right? 
TIME TO DO WHAT I DO BEST!








Here comes the boy.






And then 我叫他自己拍selca.
哈哈哈!







After settling down, we both took a nap as the both of us were so tired.
I only had three hours of sleep the night before. Damn gei kiang to play candy crush till 7am. 



Had our dinner over at TCC. Waited for 30 minutes, but no choice everywhere else were crowed too.
This is one of the best aglio olio I ever had.

Puffy Triplets for my dessert.
Nay for this, not really nice.


We walked around the area after our dinner.
It feels like we are tourists in Singapore. We don't usually have the chance to come to these kind of places.
So it was good to explore the places we've never been in Singapore. :)


*****************************************************
Day Two


Woke up pretty early the next day because we need to check out at 12pm.
We will def visit the gym and the pool when we are here next time.
Overall, I enjoyed my staycation at Studio M.
Just that the toilet is a little bit too small. lol







 I'm always the one looking super happy.



#OOTD
Top & bottom from f21.



Studio M Hotel
3 Nanson Road , Clarke Quay / Riverside, Singapore 238910
Room Type: Premier Loft Bar




****************************************************************************

Happy 2nd Anniversary (in advance)!
Thank you for always giving me the best.
You know I love you very much. 






Thank you for reading!
Remember to join my giveaway if you haven't! (check out my previous post)

Till then.
xoxo






No comments: