Follow me on Instagram

Photobucket


Sunday, September 22, 2013

星期天 meaningless post

Aloha~ I'm back with some updates since it's my off day today and the boy is not free to entertain me.
Actually I have nothing much to update because my life is oh so boring.
So busy getting bored at work everyday. And I'm honestly kinda sick of my job already. 


Shit I have to face almost every morning.
I don't know is it me, but I really hate to wait for cabs. And it's really hard to get cabs in Woodlands.
Okay, maybe it's just me. I is suay kid.

I have not much pictures to update too, so this is just one of the random ones.
I took a lot of selfies but deleted them after that because I think I look weird with braces on. :(
I can't smile properly with them, I just look..weird. 


Found this picture in my camera. This was from the previous previous photoshoot. 
I'm always looking forward to RT's photoshoot, not only because I get to see the new clothes, try
them on and decide which I wanna keep, but because I get to meet up with Shauna!
It has been almost a year since she joined us! Time flies uh?
We will always have endless topics to talk about, actually more like gossiping lah.
Now I can't wait for the next photoshoot!
I guess RT's photoshoot is the most happening thing in my life now. Haha!
Told you my life is boring already.




#OOTD
Izzue // Forever21 // New Balance

Actually I went to JEM the other day with Wanxiu & Alvin for the first time.
I brought my camera out thinking that I would be able to take some nice pictures.
But JEM was really mehhhhh~ So I didn't even bother to take out my camera.


That's all about it.
I guess my next update will be 253729 months later. I will try to go out more often so that I will have more things to update.


If you are still reading, thank you for reading. lol
Till then.






No comments: