Follow me on Instagram

Photobucket


Tuesday, February 5, 2013

#OOTD

I love half day at work even though I prefer a whole day off. Taking a break from wearing jeans to work and wore my dress out today!

Shoes are from Running Thread.
Are you too tall for heels?
Can't walk in heels?
Not comfortable in heels?
BUT,still love heels because it makes your legs look longer?
Fret not, you're not alone! I can't really wear heels because I'm too tall(standing 170cm). And also can't really walk in heels, so eventually i gave up on heels. Lol. Okay, I still buy heels and keep them in my shoes cabinet hoping someday I would wake up and find myself standing at 165cm. Wish I was born shorter. :(

So I think platforms is one of the greatest designs ever! Not only it makes my legs look longer, it is super comfortable to walk in!
It's like wearing my flats/pumps out! I can literally run with my platforms! Haha! No joke! Oh yah, and I don't look very tall as well! Whee~


Get yours at Running Thread now!
Http://Running-Thread.blogspot.sg/







No comments: