Follow me on Instagram

Photobucket


Tuesday, August 20, 2013

短头发

Cutting your hair shorter is like putting on tattoos, it's just so addictive. I can't believe that my hair is so short now! I do miss my long hair at times, but long hair can be so boring. 

When I had long hair, I can't decide if I want to perm it or keep it straight. I just want to have a hair makeover. So I dip-dyed my hair. From turquoise to green to pink. I told myself that I'm gonna cut off the ends when I'm done with pink and I did! I chopped off 5inches of my hair and after a month I think that I can go even shorter. 


So I went to supercut @ fep to get my hair fixed
 on last Friday. I'm glad that I've made the right decision to make a trip down instead of going to some cheapo salon(I always go to cheapo salon and I will still go back to the cheapo salon). Since its gonna be a major hair change, I think it's kinda worth it to pay a little more. :)


I'm really really loving my short hair now. So much easier to blow dry and maintain it! So how do I look in my new haircut? 




Till then! 

No comments: