Follow me on Instagram

Photobucket


Friday, March 8, 2013

Running Thread has launched their new collection!
Thank you girls for showing us so much love.
If you have not check out the new collection please do so after reading this post,because some of the items are already oos .


Oh yay! Another top add on to my wardrobe.
I've decided to keep this Bart Denim Shirt. Cannot resist lah!
I know I very kaisu, but I've already started to buy clothes for my Taiwan trip :x
I also told the boy that I wanna dress up during the trip because I rarely have the chance to do that here.
I would probably be bringing this! 
I got a thing for denim shirts,really!








No full length shots lah.
 My arms not long enough and I have yet to get a tripod for my new camera.
Hopefully I can get a tripod stand soon! 
You all just see my face and half of the shirt for now okay?


Remember to hop by Running Thread if you haven't.

Gonna pack the parcels now!


Till then.
xoxo

No comments: