Follow me on Instagram

Photobucket


Friday, March 15, 2013

Virgin Trip To Universal Studios SIngapore

Hello there!
I'm back with this uss post. I went there like 35849262 weeks back.
But I'm too lazy to edit the pictures.
Anyhoo, it was my first time to uss. Yah lah, I mountain turtle, never go uss before.


So,I woke up pretty early that day just like any other working days but I swear that it was all worth it!
And thank god the weather on that day was good! Not too sunny and it only rained at 7pm. Lucky us!
I went there with the fatties.

 Our first ride was Madagascar.
I know the ride is lame, but we wanna warm up first. Lol!







 The boy's captain. 
wtf the ears like mine.

Le sister.




 And then I can't remember what we played next. 
I only remember I played all rides except for Human because we ran out of time. :(





Tweeting while waiting for food.












 Hello 朋友,Gangnam style fever over already lah!







Clock strikes 7pm. Time to say goodbye :'(
I hope I'll be back to uss soon!
And the next time I go I want to wear nicer and take nicer photos.
It was a fun filled day with the fatties!

Rides that I love: Cyclone, Transformer and Mummy!

That's about it.
Up next will be Sea Aquarium. Bought the tickets already, just need to find time to go with the boy.



Till then.
xoxo



No comments: