Follow me on Instagram

Photobucket


Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bangs.

Like it or not, I've already decided to go back to bangs. Because I'm so sick of my long and flat fringe. And also, I'm actually lazy to draw my eyebrows.

My eyebrows are really light in colour. I really suck at drawing eyebrows. And when I draw I really want the Korean-ish one but I damn fail every time lah.

So till I go for eyebrow embroidery, I'm gonna keep my fringe short and cover up my eyebrows. I know when I have bangs I will start telling myself to keep it long. But yea, I'm with this stupid long and flat fringe for two good years. Time for a change.

Below are some pictures of me with my bangs two years back. Last few pictures of my bangs before I decided to keep it long. I know it can't be compared because I'm fatter and older now. But it's okay, hair will grow.







No comments: