Follow me on Instagram

Photobucket


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A day spent with family is always a day well spent.


Hello there!
I spent my Sunday with le boyf's family. 
I was supposed to be at Malaysia on Saturday to celebrate mother Ivy's birthday but I was at work and I had to work till 9.30pm.
So I asked boyf to go back first and I'll skip the celebration part.
Darn sad because I really hope to be part of the celebration. I was so sad that I even cried wtf.
Worst thing was, I have to sleep alone at night. :(

Woke up pretty early on Sunday because we planned to go to sea aquarium.
Major jam at the custom.  So while waiting for them, I do what I do best lah.




Glad that my green hair is still green! :)



Alright, let's go!
We didn't managed to get in to sea aquarium cos the queue was god damn long.
We are planning to go there again next month and we will be earlier next time!
Le boyf was so disappointed cos he was looking forward to go in. :(
And since we couldn't get in, we walked around in RWS. 



Mother Ivy called this the candy crush tree. Wtf why so cute?

 And then, we had DTF for lunch!
Mad love their XLB.



While waiting...
Everywhere also need to wait on weekends. 

A candy crush addict making full use of his free time to complete the level.






A
And the world's greatest boyfriend goes to Sh Koh!
Okay lah, although I always complain about him but I still think that he's the greatest boyfriend on earth!


Headed over to vivo for some shopping!
And settled at Marchė  for dinner. Love the environment but not the food.




#OOTD


#SOTD ?


My gift for mother Ivy.


I don't have any pictures with boyfriend's sisters.
I guess I was too shy. So here's a pic of them taken on Saturday. :)

Happy Birthday, Mother Ivy.
祝你永远青春美丽, 身体健康!

I'm really bad at expressing myself.
But I really love being around with boyf and his family. I love how they give me the "family feel".
I never had family gathering or do anything as a family since my parents divorced.
I don't even had a chance to have a proper reunion dinner on cny.
Sometimes, I really envy le boyf for having a complete family.
I'm glad that his family is nice and somehow treat me as one of them.
:')


That's all for Sunday!
I hope your Sunday was a great one too!


This is the last picture of my long and flat fringe.
I'm back to bangs!!
.
.
.

xoxo.

No comments: