Follow me on Instagram

Photobucket


Monday, April 8, 2013

Annual Sales Post

Yes, we are back with our annual sales post!
So every year we will have a mega sales post whereby all items will go at $15 each!


What's more?
Prices stated are inclusive of normal postage fee! 
Do note that we only have limited pieces left for each design.
But hey, we have 80 plus designs for you to choose! You'll be spoilt for choice!
Remember, FASTEST FINGER FIRST!


**********************


Please do not negotiate, or try very hard to delay payments.
Because I had enough of all these customers.

$15 is already inclusive of postage and you still want to negotiate.
You don't come and tell me that $15 is too expensive.
If it's really expensive, how come others can buy 3-4 pieces at one go?

Delay payments. 
I really hate this. These people really can come up with lotsa excuses.
The most common one?
"I do not have enough money now, can I transfer it to you next week when I get my pay?"

Hello? I have 254783874 people on the waiting list!
No money/haven't get pay. I'm fine with it!
But why the fuck did you placed your order in the first place?
And when we replied that you have to make payment within 24 hours to secure your item(s), some will try harder again.
I wouldn't place an order if I don't have enough money, really.

Sigh, I just need to rant,not trying to be rude.
Thank god that most of our customers are really nice! 



**********************

Like & Share Contest!


Okay anyhoo, remember to join Running Thread on Facebook!
Because we will be holding free giveaway for every collection!
I really love the clear clutch from this giveaway!
Like it? Go share it now!


I woke up to lotsa email notifications today!
Thank you girls for showing us so much love! :')






Gonna be kinda busy for the next few days and I doubt I will have anything to update too.
My life is oh so boring, all I can do now is to count down to my Taiwan trip.
Yeah, I need break from work.


Till then.
xoxo

No comments: