Follow me on Instagram

Photobucket


Saturday, May 18, 2013

台湾(台北) 2013, Day One

Hello there! I'm finally here to blog about my Taiwan trip(Day one)!
My trip was kinda boring but if you're interested to know where I've went or if you are really that bored, read on. :)


*********************
Set my alarm at 4.30am because I was afraid that I would miss my flight again this time.
But of cos I nua-ed on my bed till 6am, and I finally got myself up to prepare.
My flight was scheduled at 8.55am and thank god we(boyf &I) arrived on time.
We wanted to have breakfast before we checked in but that scumbag boyf says that he wants to shit because he was so nervous -.-
And so, we had our expensive breakfast on the plane.
$8 for a freaking sandwich and $3 for a freaking small mineral water.



 No contacts because my eyes was so dry that morning.
Freaking small eyes but who cares.
Managed to take a nap during the flight. And when i'm awake, I'm already in Taiwan!
Four and a half hours of flight, but def worth it!


It was 21 degree Celsius when we touched down. I regretted not bringing any jeans/leggings.
Had subway at the airport because we were so hungry.
And it only costed us about S$4. So fucking cheap that I wanna bring the whole subway home!


Touched up my hair colour the night before. Beautiful turquoise.





This is us getting super excited!



**********************************************

Went one level down to get our 飞狗(Freego) bus ticket.
We don't want to waste money on cab and too lazy to take the train.
This ride will bring us somewhere near to our hotel(長虹大飯店, Rainbow Hotel).




It's only NT$140 per person. So much cheaper than taking a cab!

Us, in the bus feeling excited again! Haha!

And then I got tired and took a nap again.
The whole ride was about 1.5hours because there was an accident at the highway.
Upon reaching our destination, the bus uncle showed us the way to our hotel.
It was just walking distance(3 mins walk) from where he dropped us.


*********************************************





It was raining, so we have to cancel our trip to Taipei 101 & Tong Hua night market. :(
Unpacked our luggage and went down to have our dinner.



Roamed around Ximending and finally settled down at this hotpot restaurant(not really a restaurant though).
I guess it's really hard to find something that is so awful to eat in Taiwan.
But boyf & I was unlucky enough, this restaurant serves really awful food.



***************************************************************

And since there was no backup plan and no other places to go, we continue to walk around Ximending.




#OOTD
 Braving through the cold weather in this outfit.





Bought some street food and went back to hotel .

We also tried the legendary Ding Cha.
So fucking awesome! 


That's all for day one. Boring, I know.
I'll blog about day two when I have the time to do so.
Hello Kitty lovers, you won't wanna miss my day two post!

xoxo
Till then.

No comments: