Follow me on Instagram

Photobucket


Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ideal Birthday Celebration.


Birthday coming in about two weeks time. I remember a few years back, my birthday parties were usually in club with a group of good friends. Party all night, get high and wasted. I must admit that it was fun. But this year, I'm gonna stay away from club on my birthday. 

My ideal birthday celebration is having a birthday party at home(like what I used to have when I was young). Whereby I can be the center of attention. I don't usually like attention but I wouldn't mind some on my birthday. :) 

Having a theme, a pretty cake and wearing a nice dress is def under my ideal birthday  celebration. I know, people usually have this kind of birthday parties on their 21st. 
I missed out that chance, I got wasted in club that year. 

Every birthday, I took the chance to meet up with friends whom I don't meet often. To me, it's more like a gathering. But I seriously don't mind. So long as they turn up. Their attendance is more important than anything else. 

As years goes by, the group splits. Or perhaps I'm the one drifting away. The group is getting smaller and smaller. 
I'm glad to see that some are still meeting up pretty often. 

I don't party hard as before. I fucking hate the hangover part the next day. I don't wanna torture myself the next day after the party. Once in awhile it's fine. But it can't be a weekly basic like last time. Okay, just take it as I'm getting older. 

I told the sister about my ideal birthday celebration. And I know that she trying to make it happen. Just that she don't know who to invite. Yea, I don't even know who to invite. I'm not that kind of friend who only remembers you when my birthday is approaching( we all have that one friend who is like this). And I won't be inviting those 'friends' who only come to me when they need help. If you are feeling guilty right now, you're probably the one I'm talking about.  I just want to invite a few, a few good friends. But sadly,I couldn't think of any. My dog life. 

I've just removed my birthday on Facebook. Let's see who actually remembers. 

So this year, I'm gonna spend my birthday like any other off days. I don't need anything special or any surprise,  really. 

A huge thank you for those who wanted to plan something for me. I really appreciate it. :')


I need to filter out those who doesn't really matter. Just like how I don't matter to them. My life need a change, I need to move on. 



Till then. 
xoxo


No comments: